EPIC ON FRENCH | www.EpicOnFrench.com | 970.368.2008
Lifestyle Location at its Best! Situated in the heart of downtown Breckenridge, steps to the Gondola and world-class skiing and Main Street's eclectic shopping, delicious dining and hip fine arts scene, the residences at Epic On French shine as the newest gems of the Historic District.
Heralding the new standard for modern mountain living, each impeccable detail has been thoughtfully considered to create an unparalleled living experience. Delivery, September 2016. Call Mountain Life Real Estate today for more information on this incredible opportunity: 970.368.2008
Walk to the Gondola from the newest, greenest and smartest luxury residences and all-season family retreats, in-town and close to everything, literally closer than some of the parking spots in the Gondola parking lot!. Elegantly appointed 4 BR / 3.5 BA homes on 3 levels of living with attached garages, hot tubs and outdoor living areas.
Designed and constructed from the ground up to be the healthiest, most comfortable and most environmentally sustainable homes in the market today. Built with intelligent home automation technologies to keep you connected and in control.
Contact our Director of Development at 800 805 2830 ext 11 or speak with our Brokerage Team at Mountain Life Real Estate regarding purchase opportunities at 970 368 2008. We look forward to speaking with you so give us a call or send us a message and we'll be back to you in a flash! And visit: EpicOnFrench.com#LiveExtraordinary #Breckenridge #EpicOnFrench #LifestyleLocationLuxury #SmartHome #UltraGreen
- The newest and greenest high-country ski homes and all-season family retreats, in-town and close to everything.
- Lifestyle Location! Walk to the gondola in a couple minutes - literally closer than some gondola lot parking spots!
- Four bedroom / three & one 1/2 bath luxury residences elegantly appointed on 3 levels with attached garages.
- Tracking LEED Platinum certification from the USGBC and connected by state-of-the-art smart-home technology.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas share the main level creating natural flow of movement.
- Chef's Kitchens with full Viking Professional Series stainless steel appliance suite, luxurious granite countertops, hammered copper sinks, counter-to-cabinet granite back-splashes, cherry cabinets and custom islands.
- Floor-to-ceiling travertine Spa bathrooms including cherry cabinets and granite vanities with high-efficiency vertical spa showers, heated floors, dual-flush WCs, obscure glass door separators and luxe towel warmers.
- Modern stone fireplace walls, granite and cherry wet-bars and multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment area.
- Independent indoor environmental controls with multi-zoned hydronic heating and fresh air circulation systems.
- Tech-connected, schedulable, dimmable, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-controlled high-efficiency LED lighting throughout.
- Victorian-style flower and vegetable gardens, incredible landscaping and of course the classic white picket fence!
Western Frontier Vernacular Victorian is the architectural style that has been carefully and relevantly exercised.
- Thoughtfully designed and implemented to capture and complement the carefully preserved historic character of the 1880s-1920s Breckenridge home design in this historically important area of Frontier America.
INTELLIGENT & CONNECTED
Integrated home-automation technologies put the owner in complete control of all of the home's intelligently-connected features. Interact with your home on a deeper level. Manage your home's safety and security from near and far with smart video doorbells, MyQ Wi-Fi-enabled garage doors and Nest Protect C02 detectors and smoke alarms; Features focused on environmental comfort and energy consumption monitor and manage in the background by way of zoned Nest thermostats and the Nuerio Intelligent Home Energy Monitors. Establish your ambiance through Wemo and motion sensor indoor and outdoor lighting controls. Manage your vegetable and flower gardens with IRO intelligent home landscape irrigation controls. Connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and stay connected through carefully placed personal device charging and docking drawers located at ideal locations. Enjoy this connected mountain lifestyle with ease since all of these features are conveniently operated directly through the home's secure Wi-Fi system and the homeowners' wireless devices as well as managed remotely, from any anywhere in the world via an internet connection. Epic On French is ready for your lifestyle and preferences.
FOCUS ON COMFORT & HEALTH
These luxury residences are constructed from the ground up to be the healthiest, most comfortable and most environmentally sustainable homes in the market today and will set a new standard for Breckenridge real estate.
- Highly-durable and sustainably sourced FSC certified (Forestry Stewardship Council) wood-frame construction.
- Exceptionally well insulated and ventilated building envelope with hydronic heat and fresh air ventilation systems.
- Water-sipping Water-Sense™ spa shower, bath and sink fixtures with high-performance, dual-flush WCs.
- Heating, ventilation, filtration and water heating are accomplished via high-efficiency Energy Star mechanicals.
- Custom high-performance and operable Andersen windows with custom red alder interior trim throughout.
- Strictly No-VOC paints, stains and sealants throughout the home - no volatile organic compounds = healthy.
- Equipped with solar photovoltaic and solar thermal connections to the roof enable added future energy savings.
MODERN MOUNTAIN INTERIOR DESIGN
Our Mountain Modern design brings together Victorian architectural character, traditional mountain home qualities and modern design aesthetic to establish the New Breckenridge Style. Conscientiously designed interiors incorporate hardwood and stone textures that blend with clean lines and simplicity in color palette. Multiple stone-clad fireplace walls with hearths are the foundation of living rooms and entertainment areas. Abundant natural light beams through so many large windows, custom glass doors and stairwells. Sustainably-harvested and hand-scraped wide-plank hardwood as well as wood-look porcelain and stained concrete flooring are used on different levels with tumbled travertine running floor to ceiling in the spa baths. Frontier-era style interior lighting fixtures bring old-world Breckenridge mining character to to each space. Substantial 8-foot red alder doors add traditional mountain home character. High ceilings, vaults and cathedrals open spaces and bring in air, light and warmth to every space.
We only undertake a development when we know we can build to the highest possible standards. In this case, we have meticulously designed and constructed Epic On French to achieve several of today's gold standards of high performance design and construction. We measure the quality of livability in our developments through
several categories of focused interest, specifically: 1. Energy Efficiency, 2. Water Efficiency, 3. Indoor Occupant Health, 4. Durability, 5. Site Sustainability, 6. Connectivity, and 7) Future-proofing. In order to ensure that we are achieving the highest possible degree in each of these focus areas we apply the most trusted national and global certification rating systems along with employing locally respected third-party verification consultants on site. Epic On French is slated to earn the following prestigious certifications and highly sought-after designations upon completion:
- LEED Platinum Certification from the US Green Building Council
- Energy Star for Homes Certification from the US Environmental Protection Agency
- WaterSense Labeled New Home from the US Environmental Protection Agency
These designations and certifications represent peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that extra care that has been taken to ensure that your family and friends are enjoying a seriously healthy living environment that is also easy on Mother Earth. For us, they represent the distinction of excellence in what we do. Our work designing and building the highest quality homes achievable in our industry is a matter of pride for us. To offer nothing but the finest homes on the market is our passion. Modern mountain living is our muse. Epic On French is your opportunity.